Your privacy is important to us. It is EcogeneticsN's policy to respect your privacy in relation to any information from you that we may collect on the site. EcogeneticsN, and other websites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as it takes to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
EcogeneticsN Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Como usamos os cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help to learn how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Account Related Cookies
- Login-related cookies
- Cookies related to email bulletins
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remind you if you are already registered and if you should show certain notifications valid only for subscribed/non-subscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Search Related Cookies
- Form-related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or feedback forms, cookies may be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
- Site Preferences Cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us to understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track items such as how much time you spend on the site and which pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track things like how much time you spend on the site or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way how the site presents itself. When we're still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it's important that we understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that EcogeneticsN offers on the website and with an enunciative but non-limiting character:
- A) Do not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith or public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic, games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, in defense of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Do not damage the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of EcogeneticsN, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully that's clear, and as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you're interacting with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective fromMarch/2O21.